These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Converciti accessible at https://www.converciti.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
For the purpose of this document, unless the context otherwise requires, –
- Us, We, Converciti, Our Team, Converciti Management : This represents the persons who are in ownership of and control of the website https://www.converciti.com and other social media accounts of the media group.
- Person : Refers to an Individual, Company, partnership, body of individuals, association of persons, Limited Liability Partnership and Hindu Undivided Family.
- Converciti Editorial Team : This represents the independent body of writers and editors who are responsible for editing and overseeing the articles and are separate from Converciti Management.
- Writer, Author, Contributor : This refers to any person who creates an account on convercit and submits content on the platform.
- Subscriber, User, Reader, Viewer : Any person who visits the website or any of the partner platforms of converciti.
- Advertiser : The Person who is advertising on the platform using appropriate channels, including the person represented directly/indirectly by the person advertising.
- Partner : Any other person/entity that has a prior relationship or understanding with Converciti Management and is explicitly provided in terms of service or other documents.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content including text, images and other forms of Intellectual Property subject to the laws and regulations concerned, shall be the property of the subscriber/writer who shares the content on the website.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Converciti and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Additionally, every person who chooses to create an account on converciti must adhere to all the policies and duties so provided by the platform.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Converciti may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Converciti a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Converciti reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Additionally, Converciti Management & Converciti Editorial Team do not have any responsibility over any disputes, issues and lawsuits that may arise from the content posted by writers or the comments posted on the platform.
Provided further that, Converciti Editorial Team reserves the right to edit, modify, delete and amend the content provided on the website in any manner they deem appropriate and the amended content shall be treated as the content of the writer.
Content Regulation Policy
The Converciti team endeavours to ensure that no content posted on the website is deleted or restricted. However, if the content is found to have, either partly or completely, –
- Facts and/or representations that promote the hatred among communities, animosity and promote unwarranted fear and or mistrust.
- Facts and/or representations that are falsehoods, misrepresentations, fake news and go against widely held scientific and cultural standards without proper proof or explanations.
- Elements that go against the laws and regulations of the Union Of India, at the time of submission/amendment.
- Elements that defames, aduses, misrepresents and/or maligns the image of individuals, minors without adequate consent of the people in question.
- Facts and/or representations that solicit or incite violence and/or other illegal and unlawful activities.
- Facts, elements and/or representations that hurt the sentiments of any community, persons and the communities/persons establish their objection to the content to Converciti Management.
- Violation of Intellectual Property Rights.
The Converciti Management reserves the right to delete, amend and/or take action against the Writer, Subscriber in any manner they deem appropriate, subject to the provisions of the law. This can include but is not limited to, deletion of their account and banning them from using Converciti or any of its partner, affiliate services.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Converciti express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Converciti, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Converciti, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Converciti from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Converciti is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Converciti is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Converciti and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India for the resolution of any disputes.